If you’re in the market searching for the best flat iron for natural hair, then you might be in for a crash course on various types of products in the market. Yes, there are flat irons that have ceramic plates, titanium plates, nano plates, tourmaline plates, and a lot of other substances imbibed into it. Well, it is expected of the flat iron to do a single thing, and that is to straighten the hair. However, the results would vary depending upon the kind of product that you purchase and the element that is introduced in the product in order to straighten your hair.
Top 5 Best Flat Iron Comparison Chart
|Rank||Iron Image||Model||Rating||Price $|
|1||Paul Mitchell Express Ion Smooth+ Protools 1.25"||4.3||122|
|2||BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium-Plated Flat Iron,1.25"||4.5||130|
|3||BIO IONIC Onepass Straightening Iron, 1 Inch, Black||4.5||200|
|4||HSI Professional Iron with Glove, Pouch and Argan Oil Treatment||4.3||64|
|5||Karmin G3 Salon Professional Ceramic Iron||4.2||150|
Best flat iron for natural hair buying guide 2016
- If you are purchasing a flat iron for natural hair, it is always important for you to get something that is made of ceramic, something that contains 100% ceramic to be more precise. Otherwise, if you get the products that contain metallic plates, than most of the time, you would develop frizz after a certain period of time, thereby signaling the end of your excellent natural hair.
- You need to get a flat iron that contains small plates. Ideally, the plate should be no more than 1-1/2 inches wide, as natural hair happens to be thick, and requires you to use the flat iron in small sections in order to achieve the best results.
- You need to have temperature control setting on the flat iron. Yes, not many flat irons in a market have a varied temperature setting, thereby creating a very big problem for the people that have natural hair. So, you need to go for a product that will contain this feature.
Budget Best flat iron for natural hair reviews
To get the best flat iron for fine hair, it takes a substantial amount of searching in various stores. Or, you can take the easy way out and look through the internet, scouring for the reviews on the best flat iron for fine hair. To make it easy on you, we have listed some of the best-selling products in the market below.
XTAVA professional infrared flat iron with tourmaline ceramic plates
XTAVA is now a name that most of the professional hairstylists swear by. Well, they have been able to create excellent hair straighteners in recent times, and it happens to be one of the most coveted products in the market as of today.
The professional infrared flat iron tourmaline ceramic plates have got an astounding 4.7 out of 5 from satisfied customers, thereby heralding this product as one of the best in the market.
- The highly efficiently technology ensures that there is a justified movement and regular heating of the surface, the infrared waves have the capacity in order to penetrate the innermost layer of the hair strand, thereby getting rid of any kind of damage or frizzy hair. The ceramic tourmaline plates generate the ionic technology, which will be able to reduce the surface tension of the hair.
- The XTAVA professional flat iron consists of a double plate that will be able to maintain an even heat across the surfaces. It also gets an extra wide two inch bottom for excessive coverage. It also consists of floating plates for maximum coverage.
- The flat iron consists of a temperature regulation function that will be able to get rid of your straightening problems. The ceramic heater ensures that you will be able to get the heating within 90 seconds.
- With 8 feet power cord and a 360° swivel, this is a product that is definitely high on the ease of use function.
- It has an auto shutoff feature when the device has been left unattended. Thereby you need not have to worry about any kind of problems within the house.
- With a comprehensive pricing of $ 37, this is definitely a product that you would like to purchase. Check out best deal at Amazon here.
FHI Heat Platform Tourmaline Ceramic professional hairstyling iron
FHI is a strong house when it comes to excellent hair styling products. Weighing only 2 pounds, this is one of the best-known professional hair styling iron that you can find in the market that you could possibly carry around without bulking at the weight of it. With 4.0 out of 5 stars, this is definitely a product that the customers have been satisfied with.
- It has a smooth styling that not only has diversified to look, but can also help you to get smooth and glamorous waves along with curls. It is also known for its red ceramic plates that come along with a durable design.
- The ceramic heater offers heat distribution evenly, and with a very high speed of heat recovery
- It contains three layers of baked ceramic plates, which has been infused with tourmaline.
- It has moisture locking negative ion seal in place so as to get rid of any kind of problems particularly humility and eliminate any excessive moisture
- It has beveled plates which allow for the creation of multiple styles of your hair.
- A pocket friendly pricing of $125.99 is something marvelous for a product of this capability. Check out best deal at Amazon here.
Bio Ionic OnePass Iron 1 inch
The product from Bio Ionic is definitely travel friendly, weighing only about 25 pounds. With 4.5 out of 5 stars, this product has definitely impressed customers with its versatility as well as ease of use.
- It contains silicone speed strips so as to improve the straightening experience and increase the shine of the product.
- Instant heating can happen up to 400°F.
- There is a high level of negative ions so as to provide for excellent and smooth conditioned hair.
- It is amongst those coveted 5 second heaters.
- It has a pricing of $129.00 making it a comprehensive purchase but an expensive product for people with a low-budget. Check out best deal at Amazon here.
Rusk RSK807 Heat Freak professional STR8 ceramic tourmaline flat iron
Normally associated with biscuits, Rusk has definitely made a product that is not only one of the best in the market, but it has been able to comprehensively eat away at the brand leaders in the flat iron industry.
With 4.4 out of 5 stars, this is one product that you would definitely love in your cosmetic box.
- It contains ceramic and tourmaline plates, which enables it to heat up to an instant temperature of 450°F.
- It contains 8 feet swivel cord, which is one of the best when it comes to comprehensively hair straightening solutions.
- It contains a Rheostat temperature display.
- It has a wonderful price tag of $49.95 associated, making it extremely pocket friendly. Check out best deal at Amazon here.
Final thoughts on the best iron for natural hair 2016
If you have natural hair, it is important for you to maintain it. However, if you make use of different artificial products, it is only going to create damage after a substantial period of time. Thereby, you would need to make use of the product that is extremely friendly towards your hair, and also budget friendly at the same time. Check out our post on Paul Mitchell flat Iron.